This past weekend, Sean and I loaded up my car and the family van with all my stuff and drove over the mountains to Elkins. We got in around 3, unpacked, built my bed, and had an awesome dinner with my roommates, who have been in the house for about a week and a half.
The house is absolutely awesome. It is an old Victorian style house with a wrap-around porch, wood floors, and real character. The rent is also incredibly cheap. But, we also don't have internet access in the house. So today, after an entire weekend of no internet, I am sitting at a coffee shop down the street that has free wireless. There are a lot of places that offer free internet, but unfortunately I can't sit outside and use it since I have to plug my computer in. Apparently the plan is to try to get the wireless password from the firehouse or the college, but we'll see how that works out. Until then, the posting might be sparse!
Eliza’s Birth Story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment